Sunday, September 23, 2012

Since Aizy got the walker/bike she has been taking off! She walks about 10 steps at a time if she feels like it :) I have funny videos to post but my app doesn't let me; I'll have to on my computer.
This past weekend, Kami and Brittany came to Twin and we had a bit of a roommate reunion because Lindsey lives here too. Paul was kind enough to take us boating. Since Linds is prego, she didn't tube but the other 3 of us did. The water was 59' and it was only about 70 out! But it was sunny and fun. Kami and I wake boarded, both having not done it for like 3 years! Then we went swimming at the grandparents'. We had a nice day with getting our nails done, dinner, and a Redbox. Thanks to Paul for watching Aizy :)
Today we went On a walk, like we do most Sundays, through what will be out neighborhood. I snapped a pic of Aizy right as she got grumpy haha. Afterwords, I gave her a pony! One pony at the back of her head. Haha she has another layer of short hair under her mullet. So funny.

2 comments:

  1. Cute little ponytail! Thanks for taking us boating/swimming and for a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun!! And I love Aizy's little ponytail, so cute!

    ReplyDelete