Monday, September 10, 2012

First Sickness

Last night at about 2 am, Aizy woke up crying.  She has been doing that alot recently so I waited to see if she would just go back to sleep.  And then I heard it.  I knew she had thrown up so I hurried in there and pulled her out.  Oh man it smelled nasty in her room.  Poor baby had thrown up while sitting up so it was on her legs and hands.  I got Paul up and he took care of her bedding while I took care of her.  She's over 11 months and she's never had more than a runny nose, so we've been lucky.  Last night she threw up her dinner and then some water that I'd given her but that was it.  She slept until after 10 this morning and has been fine since then.  She wanted to cuddle more today than ever but she is happy :) I'm glad she's doing better! Hopefully it stays away. 
 ^ This face is from the flash on my phone haha
She was cuddling and put her head on my leg.  She doesn't cuddle so I know she wasn't feeling well!

Sam had a birthday party here Saturday with a bounce house and kiddie pool.

  
This was her outfit Sunday.  Brittney bought it for her before she was born.  It's so cute! I even gave her a side pony tail.
 Boy oh boy does she love ice cream! Grandpa Stanger shares with her and apparently so does Daddy.  
 Saturday we had our ward party.  I loved her outfit so I had to take a picture :)

1 comment: