I kind of use pictures as a journal. I don't always remember what Aizy loves to chew on (my unused earphones) or how she crawls on concrete (bum up!) but with pictures I do! Chris and Hyrum took Aizy and Paul for a ride in the carrier on Hyrum's tandem bike.
The picture that looks like Aizy has a booger is just a piece of graham cracker :) and when she's in a tutu but no clothes, that was at stake conference last weekend. She had an explosion (I dont even know the last time that happened!) I haven't carried an extra outfit for a while now but I started again. She just got it in her onesie so I put the tutu back on and that's how she was for the second hour at church. We live like 8 miles away so we couldn't run get something new! Oh man. People probably thought I was crazy with a naked kid!
We went to the fair yesterday with Lindsey and met Paul there. Paul wanted her to see all the animals so we saw the horses, alpacas, turkeys, and the petting zoo. I didn't let her touch anything but Paul did. Ew! But she seemed entertained by them.
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
8 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment