We had Aizy's party today. The theme was... well I couldn't decide on an official theme so I just went with pink and orange. My grandma made her a dang cute tutu. She actually made 2 so I hung one on a wreath hook on the front door :)
There are fairy wings on the backs of the chairs, not bunny ears :)
We frosted cakes with fondant at mutual Wednesday night so I made a cake for Aizy!
Playing Limbo! So big :)
Look at that crazy pile of toys! Luckily Grandma and Grandpa got Aizy a toy box to put her new toys in.
Look at little Vaughn checkin out the cake! Aizy tried to share with him and he wasn't going to have it.
It looks like a lot of cake is missing but notice that most of the fondant is on the floor!
Yay, Happy Birthday to Aizy. That tutu is ADORABLE. Aizy is seriously one of the cutest little girls ever! Wish we were closer to celebrate with you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We would have loved for you to be here!
DeleteHappy birthday to Aizy girl!! She looks so stinkin' cute in all the pictures. Looks like she made out like a bandit too! Lucky little 1 year old! :)
ReplyDeleteShe did get a ton of stuff! But of course, she already has her favorite :)
DeleteToo much fun! Great job cute mama!
ReplyDelete