Monday, September 17, 2012

Game Day

 Paul and I got sick Wednesday and Thursday after Aizy had been sick Sunday night and Monday! Mary Ann took Aizy for a little while because we could only do so much with her while we didn't feel well. Annie snapped this picture while she was up there with them.
On Friday, I felt better and wanted to get out of the house for the first time that week! I was going on a walk with Jatauna in the morning and I asked Paul to put the pink jacket on Aizy before we left.  Notice it isn't a jacket! But it is pink :) 
We went to Boise last weekend for the first home game.  Aizy wore her cheerleading outfit for the first time. Grandma and Grandpa bought her the little car/walker for her birthday but it was out and too big to wrap so she gets to play with it early haha.  She is much braver with taking steps now that she's used that.


No comments:

Post a Comment