Monday, March 31, 2014

The last month in pictures

This is Aizys new hiding place. There are not chemicals under there, just dishwasher soap. And she fits very nicely!
I was watching Vaughn while Retha was at a meeting. They are such pretty princesses haha!
She needed to listen to "Let it go," but had to pockets haha. Next best thing. 
Crazy me- I let her paint her own nails!! I gave her old, cheap nail polish that dries extremely fast. I didn't actually give her the polish, just the brush. She loved it! She was very pleased with herself. She paints left handed but colors and eats right handed. 
Helping me make no-bake cookies! 
I finally curled her hair! She liked watching me do it in the handheld mirror. So pretty! It didn't last all day, but it was super cute. 
Swimming while daddy was in Vegas for a work conference. 
I had a doctors appointment at 12 weeks and Aizy asked the nurse for a sucker! Not just any sucker, but a blue one. I was surprised she talked to the nurse that much and surprised she knew doctors had suckers haha. 
While the weather was nice, for a couple of days, we went to Grandma MaryAnns. They have goats and a cow in the pasture next to the playground. It was a friendly cow who liked the attention of the kids. When I went over to ft a picture, Aizy said, "cow look at mommy!" Haha too cute!
She is practicing putting her panties on all by herself. I think she has 5 pairs on here and they all go in different directions haha. 
St. Patricks day party with all the cousins. Cookie decorating, piñata smashing, finger painting, food tasting, and necklace making= a fun day!
I was cuddling with Paul one day and Aizy said, "I cuddle too!" and laid down. Love her. 
A tutu for Aizy, a tutu for Elmo! 
I just thought this outfit was darling so I had to take a picture! That's the cereal necklace she made at the St. pattys day party. 
Outside flying the helicopter with daddy after a nice Sunday walk. 
She has started preferring baths to showers. They take longer so we have to start the bedtime process earlier but she loves baths! And bubbles. Today, just for fun, she took an hour long bath! What a great way to keep her busy {screen free!}   I think her favorite thing is to "paint" in the tub. I bought a cheap shaving cream and gave her an old eye shadow brush and she paints away!
We ate at the T&T Cafe in Hansen after Paul's alumni basketball game. They lost both games and were out pretty fast but that meant he could work on the yard (aka dirt) the rest of the day. 
"Let it go" on 3 different phones, all at 3 different places in the song. Crazy children. 
Enjoying the sunshine and the kitty with Papa. 
Hahaha she's going commando in her jammies and mommy's shoes. What a cute little plumbers crack. 
This time she has 6 pairs of panties on! They are on the right way or backwards, which is quite an improvement from the last time she did this. She likes being able to do things all by herself. She gets her socks on too and most shoes (tennis are hard.) 
We went to Xtreme so Paul could get a 4-wheeler to use on the yard. Grandpa was there and Aizy sure enjoyed her time with Papa. 


Aizys life:
*Doing really great since potty training. She's had a couple of accidents at MaryAnn's when there are lots pf kids around so I have done better with taking her, even if she says she doesn't have to go. 
*Wears a diaper at night because they're always crazy full!! She was dry for almost 2 weeks in a row, and then she stopped. I'm not sure what changed but I need to just start waking and taking her in the night. 
*Healthy eater! If I weren't so picky, and cooked a wider variety of food, aizy would eat it. She still has never liked tomatoes but she likes beans, broccoli, asparagus, cooked carrots, pickles, fish sticks, and I'm sure lots of other things I think are icky! Although her FAVORITE food is cheese. She always wants cheese. 
*Sleeps through the night unless she has a bad dream. Recently she has had a dream about snakes one night, koala was scary another night, someone stole a chick bird one night (what the heck is that??), and something about a witch. 
*Has started to enjoy movies: Frozen, Up, Tangles, and especially Oz the Great and Powerful (probably why she is scared or witches but she insists!!!)
*Is good at playing by herself in the mornings, not so much in the evenings. Loves to wear tutus and her dress up shoes and crown. 
*Still absolutely loves her giraffe.
*Loves nursery as long as Brother Giles is there! And Sophia is there and that's helpful too. 
*Really is a sweet girl! Of course she has her moments, but who doesn't! She likes to kiss and hug and says sorry, even when it's not something to apologize about. 
*Still loves the trampoline and jumping! 
*Likes to FaceTime people now. If we call one person, she wants to call them all.
*Likes to color and has never colored on anything but paper!! (Knock on wood!!)
*Knows the rules- came and got MaryAnn when Sophia colored on her hands because she knows we only color on paper. Kind of freaked out when Olivia got a goldfish on my floor and smooshed it. She knows I don't like messes. Does pretty good about following the rules, unless she is tired; then it's out the window!
*Takes naps everyday except Sunday (church is during naptime). She thought about being done napping but I fought her hard to not give them up!! She likes to nap in her pack n play. I am 100% ok with this because it keeps her from playing in her curtains..like she had stared doing. 

Updates on us:
- Paul is getting the yard ready to plant grass. He says he'll wait a couple of weeks for the irrigation water before he spreads the seed. 
-Paul gained about 30 pounds since his wake boarding head injury. He's stopped gaining I think but isn't losing weight. He finally looks like he isn't Ethiopian!
-I think I've felt the baby a few times but it's not consistent yet. I'm in that terrible stage of showing but I really just look large and not pregnant. 
- I don't really crave anything, but the first trimester, I didn't want to cook or make ANYTHING. It's better now but some things still sound gross. Carbs and fruit are what I prefer. And beef is pretty much always off the menu because of the strong flavors I burp all night 👎
- I gained 6 pounds in the first trimester but haven't gained any more in the last 2 weeks (woo hoo!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I still love the one with the phone in her undies :) She is too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete