Monday, March 3, 2014

Cruise day 4- St. Martin/ St. Maarten

St. Martin!! We went there on our honeymoon and did an excursion through our cruise so we had seen a bit of the island before.  It was the most beautiful beach ever! (Well at the time; I may have changed Belize to my #1.) This time we just got off the ship, onto a water taxi, and went to the beach and shops.  The beach was beautiful but busy and crowded.  We rented beach chairs and an umbrella, which my sunburn was very grateful for.  Aizy didn't love the water as much as the sand!




All of these pictures were from Amanda.  For some reason, my SD card wasn't pushed into my camera so all the pictures I took from St. Martin are on the camera's memory and guess what?? I can't find the cord!! Bummer.  I hope I can find it soon. Luckily Amanda took some of us, but I had some good family photos on there! 

PS- found the cord!! In the office all by it's lonesome..



Like father, like son...




This guy was one of the settlers from the Netherlands (I think that's what the plaque said).  Anyways, he had a peg leg and Aizy thought he was a pirate :)


No comments:

Post a Comment