Day 3 was pretty much the same as day 2. It was another day at sea with beautiful weather! We went to the Haven again and Aizy was loving those jacuzzis. I didn't take as many pictures on this trip as I have in the past for some reason. Lots of Aizy and not so many of Paul and me.
Aizy really liked the balcony in the mornings and it was beautiful! We haven't had a balcony since our honeymoon (we kept going backwards in the niceness of our rooms haha). It was an excellent place to air out Paul's shoes. ;-)
I can't remember if it was Sunday or Monday but we went to the dance show on the ship called "Burn the Floor." It was latin dance themed and the dancers were really talented, however I did not love it. I left early to go with Amanda and Livy and Aizy to the little kids 3 and under room. We went there a few times, it was full of toys and didn't have anyone in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment