Monday, March 3, 2014

Cruise day 5- St. Thomas

St. Thomas!! We've never been on a cruise with 2 days in a row at sea, so 2 days in a row at port was nice.  In St. Thomas the whole family went to an aquarium type place called Coral Cove.  It was like one we went to in Cozumel but the one in Cozumel was bigger and nicer.  Oh well.  Aizy liked it for a while :) 


{Aizy got to touch a star fish}

{Mark touched an iguana.  There were tons of them running around.}



Then everyone went back to the ship and Paul, Aizy and I went next door to Coki beach.  It was crowded too but we didn't have to rent chairs, we just sat in the sand.  It was a bay/ lagoon and very calm.  Beautiful!



{Look at that water!!}


 I forgot to write our names in the sand in St. Martin.  I'm very sad about this...


View from the ship looking out onto St. Thomas.  It's a US Virgin Island so it was very Americanized (Payless, Home Depot, Wendy's.) But they do drive on the wrong side of the road.  If I were to go on a vacation there, I would feel pretty comfortable because it's a bit more settled than some of the islands we've been to.  {Maybe settled isn't the right word...}


Paul said pictures are worthless unless someone important is in them.  So after I took the pictures of the boats, I had to take this one. 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are becoming cruise experts!! Sounds like such a fun trip! And I really love your "worthless" pictures of the boats! :)

    ReplyDelete