Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Holy moly we made it

We have been in our house for a week now!! We passed final inspection last Monday, the 14, and Paul decided to unload everything that night. Then we got the certificate of occupancy and moved in official on the 15th. We worked to get aizys room ready first. Paul hung blinds as the room became livable haha
We have so much stuff. I still can't park in the garage. It all goes to the basement but the upstairs isn't perfect yet so- one thing at a time!!
I'm just glad to be in. I love it. I live that Paul is so talented and worked so hard to make this happen for us. Aizy loves it too! She has so much room to run and cupboard to explore. Luckily she can't open these door knobs or we would be in trouble! 




2 comments:

  1. Love love love the wall decor in both the rooms! So glad you are finally in your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! If you like it, i must have done something right! Haha

    ReplyDelete