Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Love them!

Paul has been very busy with the house these days and we haven't been able to see him much. But when we do, we love it! Aizy loves her daddy. Yesterday, I was showing Brittney and Steele the house and Paul stopped by. They said "Bye Paul" and so did Aizy! Haha it was pretty funny and she thought so too. 
She was making a dirty yesterday ad I asked her if that's what she was doing. She said no. Brittney said, "Why do kids always lie about that?" And Aizy said, "I dunno." Haha too funny!
We went to steadmans yesterday with pretty much all of pauls family (minus the menfolk) and romys family. Brittney and Steele came too. I thought the slides were way fun! Aizy, however, said "all done!" the whole way down haha. It was nap time... So maybe next time she will like it. 
Last night Paul was brushing his teeth and I went into the bathroom to brush mine too. He said "babe. I'm brushing my teeth having so much fun but I never let the water run :)" oh the things we sing now that we watch Barney haha
The house is finally coming together. Carpet goes in a week from yesterday. Paul is over there right now doing the backsplash around the tub. Hvac is done. Electrical is done. Plumbing is tomorrow. Hopefully we can be in next weekend!





1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your house is coming along. When will you be moving in? I bet you are so ready!!

    ReplyDelete