Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas and snow

We did a small Christmas this year because we are going on a cruise in 35 days! Aizy got a Barney DVD and opened it first. She didn't want to open any other presents, just wanted to watch the movie. Haha that wasn't the plan! Instead of watching Barney we had breakfast with the Stanger family and opened those gifts. Lunch was at the Anderson's. It was too windy for us to swim this time.
We didnt have a white Christmas but we got snow the next day. When I put Aizy down in it, it didnt seem to phase her; she just walked to the car. But yesterday he fell into it and it got her hands wet. She did not like that at all!
Aizy is really into books right now. She doesn't have the attention span to sit through a whole book unless you only read one or two lines a page.
Home update- the support wall in the basement is framed, the rest of the framing should start Monday! Yay!
Paul and I have to speak tomorrow in church. Not yay about that.
I'm almost ready to order the book of my blog for 2012! I will wait until Tuesday though, you never know what will happen in a few days.









2 comments:

  1. Holy cow... Her hair is getting so long!

    How was speaking in church? That is always fun... Not!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was ok, but I have to have my talks written out word for word haha! How was Hawaii?! It looked fantastic from your blog

      Delete