Thursday, December 6, 2012

Oh Aizy!

Aizys getting so big! Well not literally but her mind is growing. Along with learning how to throw a fit, she has learned to point and go "uh uh uh" but really high pitched to tell us what she wants. I'm afraid she won't learn words cuz when I try to get her to say one, she just smiles. She does say mom, dad (occasionally but most people are mom), papa, Kkkkk is kitty (or any animal really), ball and bear and an attempt of baby, Hi, nummy num, and an attempt at puppy.
She knows a few animal sounds- kitty, wolf, how bunnies scrunch their noses and fishes look like they're giving kisses. She can point to your eyes and her eyes as well as nose. Mouth will be next. She has really discovered books recently. She will bring them to me and go "uh uh uh" until I read them. If you turn the pages fast enough, she'll actually hold still through a whole book! And she will sit on your lap even. This is rare. Tonight I was reading her ABC book over and over a d switched it up. Instead of pointing to pictures of what she knows, I asked her where they were. I am not lying about this next part! She correctly pointed to apple, baby, ball, bear, tried to kiss the frog (really not sure why). She called the gorilla a bear (easy mistake,) called the ice cream nummy- num, correctly pointed to kitty and puppy and growled when I asked where the lion was. I guess all my reading has paid off :)
She had 8 teeth now and almost won't eat if she can't feed it to herself. She has been very difficult to feed recently for that reason. Also, she will devour one thing one day and the the next day spit it out! Frustrating, yes. She slept sooo well and then we were in Boise for a week and she needs to be retrained I guess. We are working on it.
She calls balloons balls, even if they aren't the round kind. She gets so excited when she hears the front door open cuz only Paul comes in that way. It's so cute! I've been working out recently (prepping for our cruise) and if she is awake when I do it, she laughs! I realize its cuz she also laughs when I dance but it seems more offensive when I'm working out. Haha she has learned that a phone, when she is told to look at it, is doing something that she wants to see. So when I try to take a video or picture, she comes around to try to view it. Makes it kinda hard to catch anything!
They put up the forms for the basement walls today and plan on pouring them tomorrow! If all goes as planned, out concrete will be done by Tuesday. I will believe it when I see it though. Either way, very excited!
This picture of Paul was from after high school but before his mission. I had to post it for my posterity. I think he's dang cute in it :)





2 comments:

  1. I love Aizy and I've never even met her, she sounds so fun!! One day I will met her...with her 5 other brothers and sister!haha

    ReplyDelete