Last night we had a fun get together with the Stanger side and some friends.
Paul is going snowmobiling today; the last time he went was 2 years ago yesterday! I feel bad he hasnt gone more because I know he loves it.
I had to get a picture of Aizys new thing with her water. When she is eating in the high chair, she will stack bites on the water. She eats them too but enjoys playing with her food now. She has a crazy runny nose today, probably teething. She isn't eating well, like ever! She will eat a little of this and a little of that. It makes it hard to know how much she has eaten.
Summit was working on framing our house yesterday. They got the floor trusses in! Now for the floor :)
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment