Things, not people!
- my car: someone in college told me they could see me in a Subaru and I thought that was odd cuz I'm not a hippie. But I love, love, love my car. I feel safe in it no matter what the weather. And one time I saw an accident on the Perrine Bridge and the Subaru wasn't smashed like the other car. That's when I knew I needed one of those!
- infrared heater: cuz I live in a cold basement!
-Barney: because Aizy loves it!
- grocery outlet: Paul told me he shopped there on his mission but it wasn't located on the right side of town for me to go there regularly. But now that we moved to the other side, I go there and then go to Walmart to get anything they didn't have. They have great prices on yogurt, cheese, bread, and all kinds of brand name stuff. Plus they compare everything to "their prices" so at the end of my receipt I can see how much I saved. Love it!
-amazon: Christmas shopping.
-Christmas and Pinterest: duh, who doesn't?! But the combination! The holiday season allows me to bake all those yummy things as give them away or take them to a party after I try it.
-turbo fire: in preparation for our cruise in 53 days, I bought this workout program. 15 workouts ranging from 10-60 minutes. And the short ones are maybe harder because they are SO intense! I love doing a short workout and feeling so productive.
-that out basement has started!: self explanatory
-dishwashers: because I don't have one
- when Aizy falls asleep in the car and I carry her in and she stays asleep: self explanatory.
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
8 years ago



sooooo excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete