I have 6 1/2 days left of school :) 1 is a field trip to the park and another is a field day put on by PFA, so really it's less than that. I'm very excited to get to sleep in and be "unstressed" for a while. I don't really notice stress with my day to day activities but my attitude at school is different when I'm stressed. I have to remind myself to smile sometimes (my poor class).
Paul brought home the stone from Upper Valley Stone, or something like that, to create a legit. front porch and back deck. I'm very excited. It means we're 1/16 closer to grass!!
Paul brought home the stone from Upper Valley Stone, or something like that, to create a legit. front porch and back deck. I'm very excited. It means we're 1/16 closer to grass!!
Brittney graduates college next weekend, so we're going to my parents house for Memorial Weekend. My grandparents will be there too, so it will be a full house. We're going to take Jack :) That'll make for an interesting 2 hour drive, especially since we don't have a kennel for him. Don't worry, we bought puppy training pads for the car floor mats but he usually barks when he needs to go. Hope he keeps that up!
No comments:
Post a Comment