Like I mentioned, today was write your teacher a note day. I got Reeses from one girl, because they know they're my favorite! This was a poem written for me by Keelie:
Mrs. Stanger
Mrs. Stanger
She is my teacher
And a wonderful creature
It was her first year,
and she jumped into it just like a pool
And taught us many great tools
Mrs. Stanger, she's way cool
She's always enthusiastic
I think it's fantastic
Mrs. Stanger has a great attitude
And I would like to show my gratitude
How cute is that!? I got some cute cards and sweet notes about how I was the best teacher one girl had ever had (that's such a compliment!) I got lots of notes saying they wish I could be their teacher again next year :)
One of my students who struggles made a cute card using the foam letters. It says: Mrs. Stanger You are a cool teacher. I was surprised to get one from him!
One of my students who struggles made a cute card using the foam letters. It says: Mrs. Stanger You are a cool teacher. I was surprised to get one from him!
No comments:
Post a Comment