Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week


This week is teacher appreciation week at my school. Monday was sign up to give teacher's treats at their faculty meeting day. I have to say I had the best peanut butter and chocolate bars EVER. Today was bring your teacher flowers day. I have quite the boquet. Some students picked them from their garden, some students picked them from a bush, one even cut a branch off a tree at her house (it was a pretty smelling flowered branch). I also got roses, tulips, carnations, and lilies. It's pretty. One student brought 6 roses and as I was letting them into the class she was giving one to another student :) So she gave me 5 and the other girl gave me the other 1, I thought that was kinda funny. Friday they're supposed to write notes and things. I'll be sure to add any good ones!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!! I feel kinda spoiled this week to tell you the truth...

    ReplyDelete