Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter

I got some better pictures of Aizy in her dress and even a family picture! BUT they are on my camera and will be put on the blog later. Easter was Aizy's first time in nursery all by herself for both hours! They said she did great and only asked for me for a few minutes. When we went to pick her up she was happy and playing with a car. Yay!
The weekend before was the HHS alumni basketball games. Paul and his dad played in them, along with some cousins. Aizy was ok for a little but likes to explore too much for the stands.
Monday was the Stanger Easter egg hunt. Aizy got some treats and $11! Paul and I got a little more money, some gift cards, and a whole lot of EVOO! Haha hopefully I can get through it all before it expires.
We met up with Evelyn and Amanda at a park on Tuesday. The sun was nice but it was pretty windy. Aizy went down the big spiral slide all by herself! And would have again if she could have figured out how to get back to it.
House update- we didn't know when we insulated with the spray in kind, that it would take so long to dry! Honestly we didn't know it needed to dry. It was done last Monday! Not cool. They put all the Sheetrock in the house and should have started hanging it today. They didn't.
New Aizy things- she likes to give us a kiss and say bye when she goes to play in another room. I love it! She says Oh no al lot now. And has said outside a few times. She attempted to say basketball (does pretty well!) and strawberry. She loves songs like The itsy bitsy spider, the Barney song, the one about raindrops and lemon drops, and popcorn popping. She knows lots of animal sounds (this is what I do to get her to hold still while I hangs her diaper!) monkey, cow, ducky, cat, wolf, horse, lion/tiger/bear, bunny, fish, and puppies growl.













No comments:

Post a Comment