Grandma and Grandpa Anderson went out of town for 2 weeks so we got to stay at their house! They have an awesome hot spring pool and other things I really enjoyed: dishwasher, garbage disposal, garage, & space for Aizy to play. It was a nice 2 weeks. Paul really enjoyed the pool; he said it helped clear up his nose.
Our first weekend there was my dad's birthday so Aizy and I went to Boise. Paul stayed to keep the house company and to work on our house. The second weekend was the sisters' shopping trip to Utah. My mom came and stayed at the Anderson's with Aizy so Paul could work Friday and work on the house Saturday.
For our shopping trip, we ended up being in 3 cars, Amanda went by herself because Olivia's picky. Retha, Jatauna, Sophia and I were in one car. Melissa, Becca, Tanner, MaryAnn and Annie were in another. Then on the way back, Jatauna & Sophia went with Becca because Retha and I stayed another night.
We stopped at Maddox for lunch on Friday *yum!* and then went to Fashion Place mall. We were going to go to the Gateway Mall but it was raining. Some of them left early and Retha, Jatauna, Melissa, and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Loved it! Saturday we went to City Creek Center. We ate lunch at Blue Lemon and dinner at P.F. Changs. Dinner was better than I remembered! I got a lot of stuff. I spent a lot of money, haha, but it was fun! Time to get rid of stuff that's been in my wardrobe since I was in high school. Some of my clothes are in storage so I know I have a lot that can go, but I can't get to all of it.
Our house is still a work in progress. Paul has waterproofed the master shower and should be able to start tiling soon (he needs one more piece to come in the mail). The drywall guy will be done texturing this week. Then Paul will start installing trim and doors so {hopefully} painting can happen next week! We'll see :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment