This weekend was conference. Paul was working on the house Saturday so Aizy had to entertain herself while I watched it Saturday; she did so good! Until the last talk, so I missed most of it.
On Sunday, Paul was home ALL DAY! No meetings, no leaving Aizy AT ALL! I can not tell you the last time he has been able to spend 5+ hours with her. He has been super busy. She loved it. She was worried he was going to leave any minute but by the afternoon that had eased up a bit. She is a daddy's girl! She fell off her little pink chair and hit her head and wanted daddy. Then mommy. Then daddy again :)
Today was her 18 month check up. She is back at 3 percentile for weight (20 lb 8pz) and is just under 50 percentile for height (31 1/4"). She also got her last 3 shots until she is 4 or 5. Yay! I never bring her pacified with us but she is teething and obviously miserable so I brought it for after her shots. I don't usually do mirror shots but she usually doesn't put her head on me!
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment