Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Coldest winter ever!

Maybe it's not the coldest winter EvER but it's the coldest since I've been married! We haven't been above 20 in weeks! Because it's so cold, they aren't working on our house much.
Aizy and I are just hanging out these days. She's so fun! She likes to "spinny-spin" and bounce. She is more in love with Barney than ever.
Last night was the first time she did her duty in the bath! I had washed the bath mat yesterday and when I stuck her on it before her bath, she urinated. Then in the tub she, ya know.. Luckily is was solid and not all floating around. Paul was in there and was like "What do we do?!" Haha so I pulled her out and let it drain and guess what?!! She urinated again!! Haha it was a great experience. Haha not! Poor girl was cold and wet and probably not sure what was going on.
We leave for our cruise so soon! I am going to miss her a lot and I know Paul will too. Hopefully she is happy and healthy and doesn't roll down the stairs or anything while we are gone. Since inevitably she will be sad, I bought a Barney stuffed animal and a Barney book for my mom to give her to make her less sad :) hopefully it works!















No comments:

Post a Comment