So our usual Mondays consist of dinner and watching the Bachelor. I guess you could say that's our FHE for the season. Anyways, it's something we do every Monday. Tonight I was going to make Hawaiian Haystacks but I didn't have Cream of Chicken Soup (how do I not have that?!) anyways, I wanted breakfast for dinner. Paul prefers crepes so I made the crepes and he cooked the bacon. We actually used 1 of the eggs from our chicken! Paul decided to name her Dorothy; he said she's the fattest one. Currently, Paul is making a "jamba," otherwise known as a smoothie while we paused the Bachelor so we don't have to watch commercials.
I know this isn't the most exciting post but considering I haven't posted anything else yet this year, I needed to add something. I also found the pictures we took on New Year's Eve after we swam at Paul's grandparents house. We have done that every New Year's Eve (4 years) since we've been together. That was our first weekend we spent together in Twin back when we started dating, so it became a tradition.
This year we left right before midnight and were pulled over at 11:50ish! Kenley was driving but the cop saw us coming out of the canyon and thought we might be partying and having some alcohol (we weren't). Kenley got back in the car at 11:59, just in time to give his wife a New Year's kiss; it was a close one!
Back tracking even more, Paul's grandma collects Nativity sets, so for Christmas Paul said we should make her one... (when he said we he meant me.) I made her one using containers from oatmeal, vitamins, and koolaid, with paint and fabric. They're a bit elementary but I think they were still pretty cute!

Yay for the bachelor!! And I think it is super awesome that you have a chicken, how cool is that...good job!haha
ReplyDeleteI LOVE new craft ideas-that's a good one! Ha, and I love that you updated about new years. Swimming can be a blast with the right people. And can I say...I LA LA LOVE the Bachelor. Pretty much addicted. Kevin doesn't really watch it with me. Only pokes his head into the room to tell me if he thinks a girl is hott or not. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that Mondays are designated to the Bachelor. I don't know what I'll do while I wait for the Bachelorette to begin.
ReplyDelete