Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas!



This was on our drive home. We headed out kind of early so Paul could get to his mom's and learn how to play with the tablet he got. The furry black spot behind us is Jack. Luckily he does well in the car for our 2 hour drive. (P.S. I took him to the vet and he's 60 pounds now!)
I haven't updated in a while, our computer at home has stopped working. The computer turns on but there must be a short with the screen, it's to the point now where it stays black. I hope I don't have anything too important saved on there.
I have 2 weeks off for Christmas break. I'm not sure what I've done this past week. Today is Saturday, Christmas and we're all playing with our new gadgets. We are at my parents house this year, we came over on Thursday and will leave tomorrow after church. I'm glad I have another week off; I have tests to grade and seats to rearrange.
Christmas is quite different at my parents house than at Paul's. We have a snacky dinner on Christmas Eve and went out to a Christmas program put on by my parent's friends, the Wards. Then this morning Summer woke up at 7 but Dad convinced her to wait until 8. By the time we started presents it was closer to 9. At 10:30 we went to Uncle Bruce's for the Williams family brunch. It's getting smaller now that most have grandkids and do stuff with their families.
We were both very spoiled this year for Christmas. Jack came with us but we didn't get him anything for Christmas. It's just another day for him. I got Paul tickets to a Jazz game but my dad topped me with a season ticket to the BSU games for next year. :-) Paul got me a Bosch, since I only have little hand beaters. I'm excited and now I can get ride of my blender and food processor since it has those too.

playing with our presents...

2 comments:

  1. So you got a new laptop and Paul got an IPad? Or what is on his lap? Looks like you were both spoiled :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an archos tablet, it's like an Ipad but with different software. We were very spoiled!

    ReplyDelete