Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring has Sprung

It was such a nice day yesterday. Puppy Jack and I went to the park with Amanda and Melissa and their kids. Dalton (Melissa's son) loves Puppy Jack. It's cute :) He'll be rowdy and crazy but as soon as someone picks him up, he stops. He's a good little puppy. After that we went to PetSmart to get him a leash and a brush. His fur is so thick, things get stuck in it- dirt, leaves, etc. He was so tired from the park that he fell asleep in the cart.
Later last night, when Paul got home, we went into our backyard and started picking rocks. The first of several times, apparently, before he can put in a sprinkler system and grass. Puppy Jack tried to play with my cat but she wasn't having that. He'd run up to her then drop down to pounce on her and she'd just walk away. He'd follow. Repeat. It was pretty funny! I make Paul put him in the shed he sleeps in cuz it's sad how much he whines haha. Poor neighbors! We can't really hear him over our fan, plus we're on the opposite side of the house. I should probably make them cookies and apologize..
Paul took Puppy Jack to work today. He said he whines because he doesn't pet him. He doesn't do that with me! But Paul told me it's since I'm always petting him... My guess is Paul put him on the floor in his car and he's still too tiny to get up and he didn't like that.
Today's a beautiful day too. It feels like spring! It might feel this way more often but I'm usually inside so I wouldn't know. Weather like this makes me want to go shopping and swimming and be outside. I know shopping isn't an outside activity but I prefer to do it when it's warm for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment