Monday, March 15, 2010

Agent Jack Bauer







We got a puppy Saturday! He's darling. Half-lab, half- husky. Well that's what the owner said but we saw the dad and I think he's a malamute. Either way he'll grow up to be a large ball of fur :) I asked Paul what we should name him and this first thing he said was Jack Bauer (from the show 24) and it stuck. I like to give pets, pet names, not human names. But it was too late! He's now Jack.
He sleeps in one of the sheds outside. Somehow, though, this morning he was on the front steps scratching at the door! Paul forgot to latch the shed when we went to bed last night. Wonder how long he was out...?
We took him to Paul's parents house yesterday and the nieces and nephews loved him and he loved them. They wore him out! He plops down anywhere and passes out. If you try to wake him, he'll get up and plop right back down. He's eight weeks old, so I guess he's quite a baby still.
He's cute :) It's nice to have a pet that Paul likes, unlike my cats..

2 comments:

  1. He is pretty dang cute jess! I think i might actually like him too! I know Sam will!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my!! what a cute little guy! congrats on the new addition the fam :) i would love a pup but a condo is not a place for a dog. someday...

    ReplyDelete