I had my stent taken out yesterday. It was horrible. Most painful 5 minutes of my life. We were on the way to the hospital with my mom and Aizy asked if we could get donuts. I said the donut place is closed and Aizy said "you could use your key." Haha if I had a key to the donut place we would be in trouble!!
Arlie is a good baby. She is sad when she's hungry or has an owie bum. We learned her bum hurt in the middle of the night with some serious screaming for too long. {She had over 10 dirty diapers that day so it's understandable!} She's a good eater and I am trying hard to make nursing work (I not successful with Aizy but I didn't try as hard.) She is happy to be held or not held, no preference ha.










No comments:
Post a Comment