Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fair day 2

Labor Day 
{brittney told me I should go in to labor on Labor Day. It didn't happen. But I did pass 2 more stones.}
Started the day mowing the yard with daddy. 
We ran into Sophia and Hyrum while we were in the ticket line. Haha funny daddies didn't fit in the monster trucks but the girls were too tiny to go alone. 
Daddy and Aizy on the Ferris wheel. 
His best selfie ever :)
In line for the dragon ride. So so cute
I brought a camping chair so I could sit at every ride. When we went Friday, with Retha, I was so uncomfortable after 4 hours. This time we were there for 6 hoes and I'm so so glad I had the chair. 
Hyrum and Paul were racing. And I'm pretty sure Paul tried to cheat everytime. 
She loved the petting zoo! 
This is our only family picture from the fair haha. I wish we had gotten a better one! 
This was Paul at the ATM. I looked over and watched Aizy doing somersaults haha. I started laughing out loud! (All by myself like a nut job). Who does that?! Haha silly girl. 














No comments:

Post a Comment