Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer is flying by

This summer has gone by fast. Not the pregnancy part but it seems like we haven't done many summery activities, which I blame on the pregnancy. 
Aizy loves bubbles! That bottle was dumped, accidentally, a few minutes post picture. 
We did go to the drive through!! I thought it would be fairly miserable with Aizy who would want down but she did so great. We took the air mattress and only stayed for the first movie. She fell asleep but she watched a lot of the movie! (Not the plan..)


After swimming in her little pool, she was dirty. But I knew she'd want to be outside while Paul mowed, so a real bath would have been a waste. I'm sure glad I have such a huge sink!!
We went to Nampa for the weekend for Brittneys baby shower, and of course went swimming! (Twice actually.) Paul ended up going to Anderson reservoir that Friday for boating and camping with his friends. It worked out well- my body was not feeling so great! And then Saturday I passed a kidney stone! Yes I saved it. Dad said it was probably a 3mm one and bigger than any of his. I think it was part of the crampy feeling in my side that I blamed on the stent. So that passed and my pelvis feels better but... Then come other hip pains! It's just trade one thing for another! I am ready to be done! 7 weeks left technically, but I plan in being induced a week early if I haven't gone into labor by then (sure hope I have!)
Today has been a crazy day for rain! It started sometime after dark last night and hasn't stopped. I checked the basement last night and Paul checked at 8 before work. Then I went down at 11:30 and we had water. Not much, but I vacuumed it into the shop vac and Paul came home to cover the window well that was flooding and over flowing. We got about 3 shop vacs full of water and now have fans blowing on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment