Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Baby of the stones

You know how there's a bad year and it's the "year of the flooding" or whatever disaster it was? Well Aizy was the baby of heartburn. And this kid is the baby of the stones! I have passed 6 kidney stones from August 1- today. 3 of which were today! And one last night. What in the world?!? That's got to be a record of some sort. It's only noon. Who knows how many the rest of the day will bring. What's worse? They keep getting progressively larger! Yes, I have saved them. Paul thinks it's disgusting, which I can't exactly argue against. But I will still do it haha. This just makes me very thankful for the stent. If I didn't have it in, I would have been soooo miserable the last 15 hours! 
#1-4 
#5
#6- huge!! I put it next to the medicine dropper for size comparison. 



No comments:

Post a Comment