reunion, so we headed down to Zion National Park on the 30th. We stayed at Dan and Megan's in Bluffdale on our way down.
The weather was a lot better this year than last time we went.
We got there early afternoon on the 31st. There was trick or treating that night in the hotel, since the family rents it all out.
The next day, we went on a nice walk along the Virgin River in the Park. Because we were a little earlier than normal, the park was only open for driving through, not parking, which meant you had to use a shuttle. So we didn't do our usual walk up to the Narrows.
That afternoon Paul went golfing with Chris and Ryan. The weather was nice so we hung out outside all day. I even got a bit of a sunburn! That night we ate at the pizza place where we always go.
Saturday was the carnival and the auction for the reunion. That night the guys had the kids and the girl went to St. George for some shopping.
But the biggest thing of all!!! was Saturday morning I got my birthday present: a helicopter ride!! Paul had said he did get me somethis and we were meeting a guy Saturday to pick it up. So we all went that morning into Hurricane. We were just driving along and I saw a helioxopter land! And we turned there. I was still not entirely sure that's what my gift was haha but it was! Aizy was free cuz she weighs less than 30 lbs so we all got to go! It was a short 25 minute ride but it was so pretty! I didn't want it to end. He sure got me a great gift and surprise!




No comments:
Post a Comment