Monday, August 5, 2013

On another note

Now that we are in the house, we had mice and needed a cat. So we got Fuzz from Maryann's collection of cats.  Fuzz is darling and friendly but probably was lonely so we caught another one. It is ugly and not friendly but keeps Fuzz busy. 
Aizy has been sick. She got sick 2 weeks ago on Tuesday and threw up on Wednesday night. She was better on Thursday and I though we were all clear. Then on Monday night she threw up again!! She was fine though so I was confused what was going on. 
Apparently there is something going around that the kids have gotten, {Annabelle has gotten it worst, Mollie, abi, Mayzee, Malah, ander, Sophia, and Aizy.} that can last for weeks and causes them to throw up every 4-5 days. Holy. Anyways, Aizy hasn't thrown up for a week so I think we are all clear!!







No comments:

Post a Comment