Monday, March 18, 2013

Venting- the house kind

I sometimes think that the new house will be an answer to all of my problems! Space (obviously), my desire to craft and bake to my hearts content! And time. I do not know how the house will allow me to have more time but I think, "in the house I will have time to do ________." Maybe it's more of a space thing. I don't have new pictures cuz everything that's taking place isn't fun to look at. Plumbing, electrical, and hvac- all very important but don't make for fun pictures. I just need to do it anyways. We did get our garage floors poured Friday! They will pour the driveway and back porch and front steps down the road. We have our front door but it needs to be stained so it's currently quite ugly. The patio door is the wrong one, hopefully they switch it out soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment