This week has felt like spring! We have been outside for a bit everyday. Today we had to run some errands as planned to meet at rethas for a trip to a park. We got some carpet samples and went to buy the siding. At the siding place, I unlocked my car, keys and Aizy in hand. She was playing with my keys.. I started my car and shut my door to go out her in her seat. BEEP! MY car was locked! Ugh. It's on and my phones inside. Luckily Aizy wasn't inside. She must hVe locked it while the doors were open and I started the car without realizing what had happened. So we called a locksmith and he had a hard time cuz of the tinted windows. He couldn't see where the lock was- it took like 20 minutes. $25 later we went to pick out some remnants for the bathroom counters and on to the park. Such a nice day!
For future reference, closed toe shoes and no white! Yes these seem obvious but I failed. Aizy likes the slides and likes Togo up and down. She was walking on a cement curb and fell and hit her face :-( could have been soo bad but her lip was a little swollen and didnt even bleed.
House update- electrician should be done today. Siding starts Monday. Insulation should be soon.
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment