I can't believe how time flies. Aizy is almost 6 months old. A couple weeks ago on March 5, we went to the Anderson's for some swimming FHE. It was a nice night so it was Aizy's first time swimming. That day she decide to roll over! She rolled from we back to stomach about 8 times that day with no help and hadn't done it before! I've paid attention and she only rolls over her left shoulder... So I try to entice her with toys on her right. She got close today.
She is eating more solid foods, once a day. She has had bananas and green beans and oatmeal mixed with apple juice. She loves it all! She is getting good at sitting up an grabbing her toes and has started pulling at her feet nd socks. She still can fit into 3 mo onsies but the pants are getting a little short!
On a less exciting note, this month has been very busy for me! I had to tea h young womens on the 11, in charge of mutual the 14, spoke today (18) and am in charge of a 40 minute presentation Tuesday on the relief society book Daughters in my Kingdom. I will be less stressed when it's all over!
Aizy got a new stroller this week, a jogging stroller and Paul got an iPad spoiled! And my mom came to town and we did some shopping so its been fun for everyone haha
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
8 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment