A long time ago it was Paul's first time to put aizy's jammies on her. When he took her onesie off, he took it down, not over her head but down her shoulders and off the wrong way. Haha it was funny because he didn't want to worry about her head! Funny guy. He doesn't do that anymore but he did it the first couple of times because she was so fragile. I just wanted to get that down before I forgot!
A few days ago I put her on her tummy on the play mat and when I came back from the kitchen she was on her back! Twice! That's a total of 4 rollovers in her life.
Paul went on his annual snowboarding trip this past weekend so I was at Maryann's all day saturday and Becca and her family was there too. Abi loves Aizy, it's so sweet. I should have gotten a picture of it but she held her and was bummed when it was time for Aizy's nap. we were going to go swimming that night but Paul got home too late. Aizy hasn't gone, anytime I think about it, it's too windy. Retha's taken Vaughn a handful of times but Aizy daisy will have to wait a little longer to wear her dang cute swimsuit!
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
8 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment