Monday, January 23, 2012

So big!

She is getting so big! She has started reaching for things and trying to put them in her mouth. She know that her bottle means its time to eat- she lunges for it while I'm holding her :) She is good at holding her own bottle now. She's eating 3 1/2 ounces every 4 hours now, even at night. I'm a little confused as to why she is doing worse at night than a month ago but I hear they just go through phases. She isn't rolling but is content on her back and her tummy. She still lives to smile but whines a little more now. She has an opinion on her carseat and is a little more picky about the position we put her in to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Jess she is so dang cute! i want to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so fun! Paul was in Utah this week but took his new saleman; I didnt want to be a third wheel.

    ReplyDelete