Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pictures!

Pictures of our sweet baby!



She is still such a good baby! She goes 5 then 4 hours in the night and is awake a lot more during the day. She's so smiley, too! (see above picture!) she'll "talk" if you talk to her, she says "ooh" and its so darling! Brittney, Annie, and I went to Footloose today and she came along. She watched for a while and fell asleep. She usually protests when her bottle is gone, but she didn't in the movie and I was very glad.
Brittney is here for the weekend and we went to the midnight premiere of Breaking Dawn with Annie, Amanda, Retha, and Melissa. Paul did a great job for those 3 hours and was feeding her when we got home just after 2. Brittney weighed her today and she weighs 10 pounds! The scale didn't have ounces but I need to schedule her 2 month appointment soon. Today Paul got to see her awake and happy and she just loves him! She smiled so much and he loved it too!

3 comments:

  1. Such fun outfits you have for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun outfits you have for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's is adorable, I'm in love with the picture of her in the little green outfit, she has this little smirk on her face that is so sweet! Wish I could meet her.

    ReplyDelete