Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas is coming!






I attempted to take some Christmasy pictures with Aizy while Paul was at church meetings. I haven't used more than a point and click camera since high school I think so it wasn't as successful as I hoped but she sure is darling! I must have worn her out because after, I put her on the boppy and she passed out so fast!
For Christmas I'm making Brittney's gift; something she can use in her new apartment but I can't post pictures yet on the off chance that she sees this! But I was pretty excited to do it so I finished it today. We got Chris and Amanda on Paul's side of the family and I'm almost done with making their gift, too. I have recently discovered the amazingness of pintrest.com and have come up with so many craft ideas for Christmas and just for my house in general.
Pictures will be coming soon!

3 comments: