Saturday, September 3, 2011

What will September bring?

Hopefully a baby!! Along with her arrival I'm excited to hopefully: have no heartburn! paint my toes without it being awkward, a comfortable position to sit, wear my normal clothes, hips that don't hurt and fingers that don't swell... Etc. But mainly the no heartburn.
35 weeks
36 weeks
Her room is ready (except for the curtains my mom is making). I made one last trip to target and got the last few things I registered for that I think I'll need. I've had a lot of time this summer so everything is washed and put together. I had 2 baby showers last month and got so much stuff! At the one here I mostly got clothes and the one in Boise I got a ton of diapers. Thank goodness because those are necessary things!
At the baby shower in Twin- all the bows they made for Aizy :)

Our grass is in and looks so good! Paul has done a great job with it and it looks like a lawn! We also got a water softener so this place is becoming a home :)
September brings football season, Paul's fall love (wake boarding is his summer love). I don't mind the games but I don't get into it like he does- it is about the only time he really gets worked up. Aizy is due the day before BSU's first home game. Since he has tickets to the games, he'll go but I told him if I start having contractions he has to stop what he is doing and come home ASAP! My mom had long labors so I expect to as well.
She's due 20 days from today and I'm not sure what else to do with myself. My list of things to do is completed for the most part. I always want to scrapbook, maybe I'll get some of that done!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the heart burn...but maybe Aizy will have tons of beautiful dark hair and that would be worth it right? Can't wait to see pictures of her!!

    ReplyDelete