Still no baby!! On the 15th, my mom and I went to the Zac Brown Band concert. It was so good! It was at the Taco Bell Arena and the seats were not comfy, but the show was great. They are all so very talented!
I have been given so much advice on how to get her here but nothing is working. I was told to plan something fun and then it'll happen. Or to give up.or this that and the other and nothing has worked. Today is her due date and I think I finally am having some contractions but there's no pain involved. My mom had these for a few days before she went into labor, but it's finally progress! At my appointment Wednesday there were no changes so I was beginning to think my body didn't realize it was going to have to deliver a baby.
I think we're going boating tomorrow, maybe we can bounce her out. Then The first home BSU game is tomorrow night and Paul is supposed to go but he might not feel comfortable leaving me to go into labor alone :) But when I had people guess, 6 people guessed Monday the 26 and Paul guessed the 27. We'll see! I have another appointment Monday where they will monitor her and make sure there is enough fluid in there still. Hopefully my body is making some changes to get her here next week!
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment