Paul got a call Thursday night and it was his dad asking if we wanted to go to conference, Saturday morning session. Paul had a mission reunion Friday night so we were going to Utah anyways. I was getting sick, little did I know. We went to his reunion and to conference. I was drugged and I think I had a fever- I hope the people next to me didn't get sick. But it was our 2nd conference together and both have been wonderful experiences. I took notes, which is good because I was out of it. This time, we had great seats! The kind they reserve for stake presidents (or so the guy behind us said.) I'm not sure if you can tell how close we are in our pictures, but we were right there!
We met up with a couple who Paul knew from his mission- he served with him (Michael) and baptized her (Amy). Now they're dating- cute.
We came back Saturday and I slept. And slept. And slept. I didn't go to school Monday because my throat was still killing me. It was nice though, to sleep in and have a shorter school week :)
We came back Saturday and I slept. And slept. And slept. I didn't go to school Monday because my throat was still killing me. It was nice though, to sleep in and have a shorter school week :)
Oh man... sad we missed you. But looks like it was a blast. I love Amy and Query :)
ReplyDelete