Well guys we sold our house! We actually got two offers on Monday but we accepted the offer from the first people who low-balled is. We don't close until the end of September but they will rent for a month/ month and a half. So we have to be out sometime in August. We were waiting for Jan's mission call (we will rent her house while she is on her mission) but it's taking 7 weeks to get it! So I think we will just have to pick a date in August and be out by then. I don't know where to start! I need to know what I'm putting in a storage unit vs what we are taking to Jan's. And then maybe I can start. I need a list.
Aizy is currently in swimming lessons. Arlie had her 9 month appointment this week. She is so close to crawling! I think she has crawled twice today but only moving each knee one time before going to her tummy. I think she will be much happier when she can follow me around haha. Aizy, on the other hand, might not love her toys being safe anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment