Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bedtime questions

Last night I was putting Aizy to bed, which I usually don't do- she prefers Paul. After a song, she asked if daddy married me. I said yes. She asked why daddy married me so I told her it was so we could be happy and have babies. Then she asked who else was married. I said every aunt and uncle couple. She asked about her getting married and I said someday when you're bigger you will get married. She said "I'll marry a boy?" (Of course I said Yes. Interesting thought though, now that gay marriage is legal in Idaho. Lots of kids aren't told that by their parents now.) she said she wanted to married Christian. And I said he's a cousin you can't marry him. "I'll marry Christian when I'm bigger." 
Then she asked her standard question of where she was when daddy and mommy got married. I always say in heaven with Jesus. This time I said "you were in heaven with Jesus and baby Arlie." She said "Jesus helped me hold Arlie. That was so nice of him! Does Jesus have milk?" Hahahah I didn't even know where to go with that. So I just said no. 😂



No comments:

Post a Comment