Aizy has put her arm on my shoulder and said "you're my best mom." At first I didn't know what that meant but I have realized she means best friend. So. Sweet! Yesterday she told me I was her friend. I said "I thought I was your best." To which she replied, "no Vaughn is my best. You're my friend." Haha
Last night I was showering with Aizy and she was playing on the floor. Then she is sitting on the drain with her legs spread. I asked what she was doing and she said going potty! Hahah gross but at least it was right in the drain!!
Recently she has been talking to the baby. I would say in the last two weeks she has really grasped that there is a bag in there. She asked the other day if she could show daddy "her baby" and if he would hold it. {it's her baby. Not mine} I ordered the baby some darling newborn shoes and when they came she held them up to my tummy and said "hi baby. These are your shoes!" (Imagine in a voice of a small child talking like adults do to babies haha) She has asked if the baby will sit in the back by her. This came up during sacrament meeting for some reason this week haha. Last night she said "hi baby! Hi, you're so cute baby!" again in that same silly voice haha. She says hi to the baby daily and gives my tummy kisses. I love that it is making sense now!
Tonight she was playing doctor with me. She kept saying "do you have your feelings" haha but I think she meant "how are you feeling!"







No comments:
Post a Comment