Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Aizy's owie

Last Wednesday, I was washing dishes after dinner and turned on Barney to entertain Aizy. I heard her fall off the couch, which has happened a few times, but this time she fell over the arm of the couch onto my magazine tray. She was crying so hard she wasn't breathing. I was worried about all of the places she could have hit. When I picked her up I saw she hit her cheek. She cried really hard for about a minute and that was it. I tried to ice it but she didnt like that. I face timed my dad to show him and see if he thought I should take her in (pauls face has been broken there before so I was a little worried). She she slept fine and acted fine the next day. It's been almost a week now and I have gotten a lot of jokes about beating her. Which did not happen! 
On Saturday, my family and Aizy and I went to rexburg to the luncheon for Jake Steel after his wedding. It was fun to get to see everyone. 







1 comment:

  1. Haha poor thing, she is still adorable as ever though! So good to see you last week!

    ReplyDelete