Tuesday, August 14, 2012

California

We are halfway through our trip to California but it's just Aizy and me with my family. We miss Paul a lot! It's my grandparents' 50th so we are partying. We spent the first few nights in Hemet and are staying in Orange the rest of the trip. We always do shopping :) Today we went to Huntington Beach and Aizy really liked it. She wanted to eat the sand and shells. The water was chilly but she didn't mind at first. Tomorrow we are going to Knott's Berry Farm. I've never been- I hope Aizy enjoys it!

1 comment:

  1. California sounds fun! huntington beach was my favorite place to go on our family vacations. Aizy is growing up! I can't believe how big she is getting. Such a cute baby. Thanks for the welcome back... haha, I'm not very good at this whole blog thing, but it's good to know someone reads it. :) Oh, and my niece wore that cute white flower outfit tonight!

    ReplyDelete