Our house is taking forever to close! The appraisal was ordered last Monday so we waited... He came Wednesday. The appraisal had to be turned in by this Monday (25th) at 6:25pm. So we waited some more. The buyer got an email yesterday saying it was turned in but needed I be reviewed and would take a few days until they knew. Again, waiting. So then this afternoon about 4:30pm he called me and said it was appraised for $500 over our selling price. So lucky!! I actually laughed when he told me because that's so close! What are the odds?! Anyway, we can move forward now. The closing date is set for July 31 at the moment but we both want ASAP. This means I will start packing slowly and try not to get carried away :)
Now that Aizy is crawling she is everywhere! She pulls up onto anything and everything she can. I went into the kitchen the other day to grab an apple. When I came back, she had crawled over to Jack and had her hand in his mouth!! Jack was a good boy and tolerated it but he looked at me like "get this thing off me!" I washed her hands right away! She sure loves him though. She is getting more teeth and is much fussier than with the first 2. She has had a runny nose for over a week now. However, she has taken to sleeping from 8 or 9 until 5! Sometimes she wakes up but I don't have to feed her to get we back to sleep. This has been going on for about a week and I sure hope it keeps up.
Sepsis....again. Hospital stay #22
8 years ago






This is all great news! Glad things are progressing. I'd love to watch Aizy if that would help you out!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It's always great knowing you are moving forward, right?
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Jack and Aizy. Adorable.