Thursday, May 24, 2012

Big changes

To begin with, Aizy has changed a lot since the last post. She waves now and has 2 teeth! They aren't all the way up yet but you can see them both. The first one broke through Sunday May 6 and the second one was right behind it, both are bottom teeth. I tried to get a picture of her teeth but all i got was her tongue. Something she just started is saying mamama :) she doesn't know that's me yet but she says it a lot. That just started Monday, which was the 21.
Over the weekend we went to Meridian because Summer had a dance recital. We went to a few parade homes there; one was 6000 sq ft on a man made lake with an Infiniti pool looking like it ran into the lake. It was a crazy house. There was a kitchen in the butler's pantry! That's a lot of food... Paul and I like looking at houses and he even watched HGTV with me :)
As far as our house goes, I posted last time that I was cleaning like crazy to show the house. We had 6 people come look at it within a week of posting it on Craigslist. (it's a good thing not many people read this, I dot want to jinx anything.) That Saturday a family came and said they'd talk to their bank. A week later they had an offer written up for us! We were in Meridian Saturday so we got the offer Monday. Then we made a tiny change to how much of the closing costs we would cover and returned it Tuesday. Yesterday I met with him again to discuss things like appliances and one last agreement on the offer. Today we are meeting at the bank to notarize the purchase agreement! We had the engineer inspector come yesterday to look at the basement and foundation. Paul has a few things to fix but it could have been worse. They'll pay for an appraisal and if all goes well, we will have sold our house! If not, that means it appraised too low, which could happen but we sure hope not!

1 comment:

  1. That's really exciting for you guys! Yay! .....and that house in Boise sounds crazy!

    ReplyDelete