We finally broke down and got the internet so I can blog from my phone, nook, or my laptop. I think it will be nice. Thoughts from today: 1. Magic erasers are magic unless it's on a colored wall. 2. If we move I will not have other people clean my house. 3. Teething is painful. I am teething, not Aizy. My 2nd wisdom tooth is coming in and it explains why babies get grumpy when they get teeth.I'm sure I had another profound thought from today but I can't think of it. We are trying to fix up both houses to see if we can sell them. Poor paul just doesn't have time to do all the work but it would add up too much to hire someone. Plus he started school at BYU-I, online business degree but even just 4 credits is taking a lot of time! And of course I have to throw in pictures of Aizy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment